- Engineering math: linear algebra, complex analysis, linear differential equations, Fourier transform, Laplace transform, z-transform
- Signals and Systems (textbook, e.g., Oppenheim/Willsky, Signals and Systems)
- Communications (textbook, e.g., Haykin, Communication Systems)
- Stochastic Processes (textbook, e.g., Pillai/Papoulis: Probability, Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes)
- Digital Signal Processing: A.V. Oppenheim and R. Schafer, Discrete-Time Signal Processing, 3rdedition, Prentice Hall, 2013.
- Software: MATLAB
- Knowledge in fundamentals of algorithms and datastructures
- Knowledge in digital circuit design
- Basic knowledge in programming languages, e.g., C.C++, Java
NEW! NEW! NEW!
„Test your knowledge for ICT Applicants“! Completely anonymous!